Regency Casino Mont Parnes - Similar companies

We find the nearest competitors to any company through our proprietary AI and database of millions of companies

Regency Casino Mont Parnes

Gambling & Casinos · Athens, Attiki

Hellenic Casino of Parnitha S.A. is the owner of Regency Casino Mont Parnes, with the Greek State (HRADF) as majority partner ... holding 49% of the share capital. The remaining 51% of the share capital belongs to a number of legal entities, though no natural person controls more than 2% of the company’s share capital. The company maintains more than 1,000 direct jobs, and has implemented investments in excess of €120 million to renovate and upgrade the facility. The construction of the new, cutting-edge funitel and works to upgrade the lower terminal station cost more than €35 million. Regulating Authority: HGC. Help Line KETHEA-ALPHA: 210-9215776. To be admitted you must be at least 21 years of age. Frequent participation in gambling exposes participants to the risk of addiction and loss of property. Play Responsibly! read more

Competitor Description Similarity