kale99 - Similar companies

We find the nearest competitors to any company through our proprietary AI and database of millions of companies


Capital Markets ยท LONDON
Website: kale99.app

We want to become a new digital bank with a closer look to the actual needs of the market. Our purpose is to pass the line be ... tween service provider and beneficiary and offer to our customers a full growing package. Kale is one of the fastest growing plants known by humankind that needs just a bit of help to bloom properly. We think this is a conceptual approach that shows the resemblance between a kale and our potential customers, ready to find out new tips that can change their lives and facilitate their personal development. The 99 part is actually the 99% percentage of involvement from Kale99 into the process of evolving, leaving that 1% in the hand of the customer. Kale99 offers integrated solutions through UI/UX approaches that will make the app navigation a lot easier. We want to create special content each day for our customers in order to help them grow financially and spiritually though a series of daily tips. Kale99's purpose is to position as a green brand, with a green vision over the future. The materials we use for credit cards are 98% recycled and the business system that we use allow us to fulfill our duties with less paper. Everything is easier, cleaner, kinder online. The app access will be intuitive and accordingly to the latest UI/UX data on the market. We want to create an experience and a connection with the customer via app. Our visual identity is meant to lure the young to middle-aged audience and to reflect the "rising together" attitude throughout a vivid color palette that arises positive feelings. read more

Competitor Description Similarity