technologies - Similar companies

We find the nearest competitors to any company through our proprietary AI and database of millions of companies technologies

Computer Software · Hamburg, Deutschland
Website:’s software engineers have been building large-scale software systems since 1999. We are internet pioneers and we ... have delivered hundreds of projects for our customers that are used by millions of users with thousands of requests per second since then. In the last two decades we have been constantly reinventing and improving ourselves. Self-Improvement and learning are deeply ingrained into our company's DNA and in the personality of all of our team members. We tackle new and interesting problems all the time and very often create things that nobody has built before. At heart we are an unusual, innovative and bold engineering company. 85 % of our people are engineers with backgrounds in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics, many also with strong machine learning backgrounds. The other 15 % form a small but effective management team. We hire the top ranking students directly from university or from their first work experience and actively develop them to become well-rounded software engineers. From our three Engineering Hubs - Hamburg, Lisbon and Remote - we work for large and mid-sized companies to reinvent their future with technology. "In our company you will meet people from all over the world, different cultures, colors, languages, genders and lifestyles. We celebrate diversity and openness. When you ask anybody why they are working here, it is pretty likely that people will say “because of the people” and “because I have never learnt so much in my life”. Our company is a place to be yourself, aim high, taking care of each other and growing without limits. read more

Competitor Description Similarity